Hamilton's are seeking an experienced and passionate CENTRE DIRECTOR with Early Childhood Teacher qualifications to be part of an establishing team committed to high-quality education and excellence in service delivery.
Our client is a leading not for profit organization with a philosophy that centers on the community and a belief that building meaningful relationships is key to quality practice. As a provider of early years and middle childhood services, a vacancy is open for a full-time educator to work in their 80 place multi-purpose service providing out of school hours care (OSHC) and long day care for children birth to five years.
About the role
As the Centre Director and educational leader, you will be working closely with the team to guide the pedagogy and develop the curriculum in the program taking into consideration the resources, environment, and opportunities available to you. This role is a Permanent Full-time position working 38hours per week on rotating shifts. Located in Concord West, the program cares for babies and children from birth to school age with an Outside School Hours Care Centre on-site.
BENEFITS and PERKS:
- Working in a child-safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer
- Working for a Not-for-Profit provider
- Competitive wage based on skills and experience.
- Uniform provided.
- Be part of the leadership team in developing innovative practices and programs
- Additional Well-Being days added to your leave.
The ideal applicant for this role is someone who:
- Supports the foundations of innovative practices in long day care
- Has a strong working knowledge of child development and learning frameworks
- Working knowledge and experience as an Educational Leader
- Values the importance of working closely with the community
- Has a passion for a child led Curriculum and project investigations with young children
- Strong pedagogy and experience in leading educational programs and developing curriculum
- Someone who has a passion for creating aesthetically pleasing early childhood environments for children
- A happy disposition and open mind with regards to innovative practices that creates the best environments for children to learn and feel safe
- Has clear and effective communication style that informs, influences, and supports intentional teaching and partnership with peers, families and the community.
- A team player who is there to support and drive initiatives focused on improving quality of care and education for children.
- ECT qualifications, that is recognised by ACECQA
- Strong Knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 as well as Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011
- Current paid NSW Working with Children Check through the Office of the Children's Guardian
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification and Child Protection Training
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communication with families and educators
- Experience working in the sector, minimum 2-3 years
- Experience in planning and implementing a quality educational curriculum
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework and National Regulations
- Someone who values multicultural perspectives and intertwines inclusive practices that honors diversity
READY TO APPLY?
Send your application to KELERA with attached resume to email@example.com
For more information CALL 02 8741 0509
All applicants will be subject to the relevant pre-employment screening and reference checks