Join Our Vibrant Weldon Team as Assistant Director of OSHC in the Inner West!
Are you an experienced educator and leader in Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) looking to make a difference in a close-knit community? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Perm part/time role 30hrs per week at a number of our locations; Strathfield, Ashfield and Concord West
Weldon Children’s Services is a not-for-profit organisation with an impressive history providing early and middle years education and care to children and families across Sydney. We are seeking a dynamic director to lead our OSHC service located in the heart of the Inner West.
What We Offer:
- Above award wages. Enjoy a competitive salary, with 10% above the industry standard. Your hard work and dedication will be recognized and rewarded.
- Supportive Environment: Join a team that truly cares about your growth and success. We foster a nurturing and encouraging atmosphere to help you thrive.
- Positive Team Culture: Embrace a work environment where collaboration and positivity are at the core of our values. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work!
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
Why Choose Us:
- Experience and Impact: Lead a team in a well-established community-based service with a capacity of 135 children. Your management and leadership will shape the future of these young minds.
- Inclusive Leadership: Embrace a leadership style that prioritizes support and inclusivity. We believe in building the capacity of our team, allowing everyone to reach their full potential.
- Relationship focused: Forge strong connections with families and the school community. Your ability to build relationships will positively impact the children's learning and development.
- On-site & Off-site Support: With an Exec Leader of OSHC, Assistant Director, Educational Leader, Relief Director and regular educators by your side, you'll have a team that's ready to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- The Community: Our Centre is nestled in the heart of the vibrant Inner West, known for its artistic flair, diverse culture, and strong community bonds. Experience the joy of working in an area that is both enriching and inspiring.
If you're looking to take your management and leadership experience in OSHC to new heights, this role is the perfect fit for you.
Apply now to join our team and make a lasting impact on the lives of children and families in the Inner West.
READY TO APPLY?
Send your application to KELERA with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information CALL 02 8741 0509
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Recruitment@Hamiltons is committed to child safety. Our robust recruitment and selection processes are designed to ensure that we only recruit people who are suitable to work with children.